£30 - £32 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8972
7 months ago
Due to an increase in workload our Client is currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager based in Stockport.
· Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan that embraces all elements of the project.
· Using project management techniques, to enable early identification of problems and implementation of mitigation actions.
· Assisting with control of the health, safety and wellbeing of the project team
· Assist in managing project controls through WCE and client systems.
· Assist in managing the interface between the Client and WCE, and to manage all progress reporting and cost controls in collaboration with Project Manager.
· Forecasting and cost to complete reporting to client.
· Assist in producing documentation to support each stage of the project.
· Assist in managing effect of any changes of scope.
· Monitor project resource against schedule.
· Report on project progress and on completion.
· Arrangement and coordination of regular internal / external project meetings.
Qualifications / experience required:
Degree / HNC / HND in Architectural or Civil or Structural Engineering
7-10 years’ industry experience
Previous design experience, from a design engineering consultants background on
local roads, drainage projects or transport projects
Combined with previous site supervision experience (not motorways)
Able to effectively manage multiple stakeholders, internally & externally
Financial or cost control management experience
Full UK driving licence
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including MS project
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – verbal & written
Lives locally within a reasonable commutable distance of client’s offices
Previous experience of managing NEC3 contracts is desireable.
Rate: £30-32.00 (inside IR35)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.