+44 (0)151 666 8918
4 months ago
Scantec are currently looking for an ESH manager with nuclear site experience for our client based in Berkshire.
Qualifications and Experience
- High level NEBOSH.
- First Aid Trained (preferred).
- Qualified for face fit testing (preferred).
- Nuclear Site Experience (Preferred).
- Solid industry experience (Preferred).
- Producing safe systems of work, risk assessments, method statements.
- Monitoring Health and Safety procedures on site to ensure client requirements are met.
- Monitoring Waste Management procedures on site to ensure client requirements are met.
- Report any malpractices seen to managers on site to ensure they are dealt with swiftly.
- Attending regular Environment, Health and Safety meetings with the client to review our practices on site.
- Producing monthly Environment, Health and Safety reports to display key data to the client
- Investigating and reporting any incidents that occur.
- Carrying out site inductions for both directly employed labour and subcontractors.
- Oversee and record Toolbox Talks.
- Submitting ESH focus cards to the client to provide feedback on both good and bad practices seen.
- Face fit testing.
- Record keeping: PAT testing, subcontractor competencies (CSCS etc).
- Any other Client ESH requirements that become apparent.
** Due to the nature of the projects, successful applicants will need to obtain UK security clearance therefore Scantec can only accept applications from those, resident in the UK, who hold a full UK passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.