£40 - £48 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8975
15 days ago
The position is open on either a contract or permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that the requirements of the project’s Design Management Plan are properly implemented.
- Ensuring that the project’s Temporary Works procedures are properly implemented as they pertain to design.
- Preparing temporary work designs in compliance with project procedures.
- Undertaking design checks of the temporary work designs prepared by others.
- Liaising and coordinating to facilitate any external category design checks of your designs.
- Tertiary education in an appropriate subject
- Previous TW design experience at senior designer level (note this isn't a management role)
- Ability to undertake designs that incorporate geotechnical, structural steel, and structural concrete elements
- Ability to assess and justify impact on existing structures impacted by the construction work
- Be familiar with CDM and incorporate those Regulations in the approach to design
- Ability in MicroStation / AutoCAD
- Hold valid CSCS card
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.