£18000 - £22000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
15 days ago
£competitive based on experience
My client is a leading Pharmaceutical CDMO with sites across the UK and Europe.
Due to growth they are looking to recruit a Laboratory Technician to join the business on a permanent basis.
With progression and development being a key focus, this role offers the opportunity for a recent graduate with 6 months + experience in a commercial laboratory the chance to join a globally recognised company and develop their career in analytical chemistry.
Duties will include;
• Assist with analytical testing and maintaining the condition of the analytical lab and associated equipment (HPLC, UPLC, GC, ICP)
• The position will consist of routine analytical work as well as some project based assignments, wet chemistry, titrations etc.
• Perform analytical testing in support of process development, manufacturing and R&D groups
• Perform routine maintenance, housekeeping and administrative tasks in the analytical lab
• Assist Analysts in the maintenance of an audit-ready, cGMP/GLP compliant state
• Assist with health and safety requirements such as maintaining COSHH and risk assessments
To be considered for this role, applicants should have a chemistry or life sciences based degree and at least 6 months experience in a commercial laboratory, preferably working to GMP or GLP. A good understanding of HPLC would also be an advantage.
In return my client is offering excellent progression opportunities underpinned by a generous package, free on site parking and flexi hours.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.