Competitive salary and package
+44 (0)151 666 8922
8 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Quality Consultant to join a leading consultancy business providing smart infrastructure solutions across the UK’s energy, water, transportation and defence markets
The Quality Consultant will be responsible for supporting the development and delivery of services into an expanding client focused service through the delivery of Quality Management services to internal and external clients and supporting the Discipline Lead in delivering growth within the consultancy service; including technical offering, revenue, profit, headcount and market presence.
They will be accountable for:
- Delivering Quality Management Services to a high standard, achieving full client satisfaction
- Producing clear client correspondence and reports, selecting most appropriate style to achieve desired outcome
- Presenting clear and comprehensive written proposals
- Understand clients, client projects and case studies
- Understanding the partners and supply chain and what they contribute
- Building a strong technical community
The Quality Consultant will have a track record in delivering a customer focused service and a demonstrably deep understanding of Quality Management (Governance, Assurance, Improvement & Leadership) within a wide context.
- Demonstrable experience of leading teams and delivering work scopes.
- Delivered QM services/advise across a range of organisations
- Relevant industry qualification – diploma or degree
- Chartered member of relevant organisation is advantageous
This role will be working remotely with considerable travel to client sites throughout the UK.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.