£42000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
6 months ago
The Senior QA Manager / Technical Manager will ideally be educated to degree level with advanced qualifications and training in food safety and HACCP. You will have extensive food manufacturing and staff management experience in a technical / food safety / Quality capacity.
Key responsibilities of the Senior QA Manager include:
- To maintain, review, audit and continuously improve the site quality system in accordance with central policies, customer requirements and BRC/ISO standards
- Maintain HACCP plans, review and update so as to ensure compliance to all relevant CCPs
- Proactively advise on food safety, safe food handling and managing site HACCP systems.
- Manage the quality assurance of ingredients and processed samples through the production process, to ensure conformance quality and specifications are met
- Investigate and advise on production quality and process issues
- Identify, champion and drive continuous improvement in quality standards
- Lead focussed improvement teams in GMP and product quality.
- Site contact for accreditation bodies, local EHO, retail customers and central Technical department for audits, issuing action report to site management, managing non-compliances by driving corrective actions to satisfactory completion and presenting timely progress reports.
Application Via CV
Commutable from: Peterborough, March, Wisbech, Swaffham, Kings Lynn, Long Sutton, Spalding
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.