£37500 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Monthly Plant bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8943
3 months ago
Shifts: 4 on 4 off Days/Nights (6am-6pm / 6pm-6am)
Shift Electrical Technician: Summary of Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Ensure all Engineering Breakdowns (irrespective of priority) are identified and subsequently rectified as quickly as possible
- Responsible for maintaining the highest standards of housekeeping (within specified areas)
- Practice & encourage others to deliver the highest standards of Health & safety at all times and ensure that all plant and ancillary equipment is maintained to these high standards
- Ensure all recording systems for work completion are correctly compiled with all relevant information detailed
- Ensure that the detailed procedure of Shift Change / Handover of the department is carried out thoroughly and all relevant paperwork is compiled correctly with the on-coming personnel
- Assist the Site Engineering Manager, Controls Technician & Shift Operations Manager in minimising machine down time by proposing & introducing improved electrical maintenance programmes & continuous improvement ideas.
- Responsible for timely completion of all plant PPM schedules and to provide support for all site wide PPM programs
- Work as part of a multi-functional Mechanical / Electrical on-site Team
This client is also looking for experience on 415v 3 phase supplies and drives, 240v single phase supplies and equipment, 24v DC control circuits, safety circuits, lighting etc
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.