£25000 - £27000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
8 months ago
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the QA Technician will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of safe, quality products by the implementation and on-going management of the companies Quality Management System across food safety, hygiene, HACCP etc. This role will focus on products supplied by co manufacturers across UK and Europe as well as internal audit requirements.
The successful QA Technician will ideally be degree qualified in a food or nutritional subject with HACCP Level 3 and food safety qualifications. You will have previous experience of conducting internal and external quality audits in a food or drink manufacturing environment.
QA Technician responsibilities include:
• Define and maintain specific quality procedures within the Quality System
• Investigating and resolving non conformities and customer complaints
• Supporting the continuous improvement programme for complaint reduction
• Deliver quality based training to the business
• Perform and coordinate GMP audits
• Coordinating the internal audit programme
• Supporting and preparing for external audits
• Support departmental activities such as production and warehouse
• Cross-functional project work
• Any other duties as required
Application via CV.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.