£26991 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Life Insurance, Holiday, Attendance Bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 1 month ago
Salary: £26,991.92 – company pension, Life assurance, holiday allowance, attendance bonus
This role is a shift based role: Sunday to Tuesday Night – 5.45pm-6.00am, 36.75 hours per week (60 minutes per shift paid break)
A really exciting opportunity to join an expanding manufacturing business based in Reddich for a new role as Production Line Leader. This role will manage the manufacturing process for the end of line pack off processes of all manufactured products on site.
The role suits someone who is used to working in a FMCG, food or heavy packaging based production process and is keen to take ownership of a process and look for areas of improvement, to reduce non-conformance, increase efficiency, reduce waste and continue to encourage a right first time ideology.
In the role you will be expected to lead, and trouble shoot all end of line packaging projects and processes. To be involved in the day to day manufacturing process ensuring that our end of line pack off is consistent with customer specifications, shipping demands and on shelf and in store requirements.
- Ensure quality of products leaving production process inline with consumer and shipping requirements
- Work together with the Shift Manager to upskill and train General Operatives to increase efficiency and right first time production process
- Work with Planning team and Engineering to ensure machine issues are resolved and efficiency levels are kept high
- Work closely with R&D and Supply teams to keep the process as cost effective as possible and minimize wastage
- Support on new product introduction, including work on trials and ensuring the end of line process is as efficient as possible when the product goes into full production to meet customer demands
- Attend daily meetings and provide input where necessary
- Document and train out new procedures where necessary to identify issues and opportunities for improvement
- Prepare and run all end of line labels and fulfil work orders for customer requirements
- Provide effective end of shift handover to incoming shift leaders
- Respect Health and Safety and Quality standards online
This position as mentioned is a night based role working Sunday, Monday, Tuesday.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.