£47315 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
8 months ago
12 months initially
As soon as possible
Based in Liverpool
£21.70 per hour - £47,315 per annum
12 month contract initially with a very strong chance of extension
Shifts of 12 hours 4 days on 4 days off, 7.00am – 7.00pm
Following a significant multi million pound investment in a brand new state of the art Secondary manufacturing facility our client is looking to appoint 2 additional QA Officers to provide QA support to this new Secondary manufacturing area at their site based in Liverpool on a shift basis. Rates of pay are again very competitive and reflect the highest on offer within the industry locally.
Any experience in Sterile and Secondary Manufacturing will be highly advantageous.
- The role holder will be a Quality member of the Secondary Frontline QA team. The role holder will initially be responsible for supporting the commercial readiness of the new Filling, Inspection and Packaging operations at the Liverpool site throughout 2021. Thereafter, the role holder will be a member of the Frontline QA team, primarily aligned to Secondary operations:
- The role holder will be responsible for providing cGMP and Quality support and guidance to the Secondary projects/operations and its support functions.
- The role will be required to perform QA Frontline duties during campaign operation of the Fill/Finish production lines (Filling, Inspection, Packaging), including technical and qualification batches as required.
- The role holder will also be required to provide QA support to the wider business, as and when required by the Quality Assurance Manager.
- The role holder will be responsible for QA review and approval of procedures, batch production records (master and executed), and any other relevant cGMP documentation.
- The role holder will work as a member of cross-functional teams as defined by the Quality Assurance Manager. The role holder must be confident in making Frontline Quality decisions.
- Graduate in a relevant discipline, or able to demonstrate capabilities to this level
- Have a good knowledge of cGMP requirements and applicable process knowledge
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical environment
- Experience working in Secondary (Fill/Finish) and/or aseptic operations (highly desirable)
- Understanding of EU and FDA regulatory requirements
- General experience of Quality Management Systems
- Competent IT skills, particularly MS Excel and Word
- Possess good communication skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team, but flexible to work on their own
- Ability to manage multiple sets of information, prioritizing when required
For further details and to apply please contact Johnathan Miller at Scantec on 0151._ 666._ 8968 (CV must be submitted prior to calling) and johnathanm (at) scantec. co. uk
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.