£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: + package
+44 (0)151 666 8922
5 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join a market leading organisation specialising in the design and manufacture of specialist equipment supplying a range of highly regulated industry sectors.
The Project Manager will work closely with the Senior Project Managers to ensure the safe delivery of all projects, products or integrated services to time, cost and quality.
They will work closely with the Project Controls team to ensure accurate programme information and will be responsible for effective client and contract management across all assigned projects.
In addition, they will ensure effective, positive communications and relationships are maintained between clients, stakeholders and suppliers whilst supporting and developing Project Engineers working in the delivery of the wider portfolio.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively managing client requirements and expectations whilst interpreting and anticipating their needs against contract in order to successfully deliver project outcomes.
- Effectively manage major sub‐contract suppliers to the project.
- Provide project management service to assigned projects to facilitate the successful delivery of the works whilst ensuring control of emerging risk and opportunity.
- Through own daily activities and project meetings with the team, provide formal instruction, surveillance and actions to ensure project contract performance, typically through:
- Assignment and maintenance of project scope, budgets, quality and timescale
- Management of project resource; performance, competence and duration
- Management of project Safety, Health and Environmental and Security Data
- Management of project Quality Performance
- Management of project change control and actively challenge project variance
- Management of the project program, risk and opportunities; escalate developing issues accordingly
- Implement corrective (and opportunistic) action plans
- Maintain accurate and timely project status reports and an informed attendance at meetings; prioritise meeting action closure and implementation
- Manage project resources effectively
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.