£25000 - £27000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 2 months ago
The successful Import Export Administrator will have knowledge and experience of import export paperwork. You will have excellent customer service skills with the ability to communicate across all levels within a business. You will have strong IT skills, proficient in the use of excel and Word as well as experience of import export online systems.
Import Export Administrator responsibilities include:
• Build good working relationships with Customers and be focused on understanding the needs of individual Customers.
• Processing customer orders and seeing the orders through to the dispatch stage
• Create documentation for Export and Import of goods from the site and when needed other UK sites Liaising with Transport providers to ensure all export and import documents are in order.
• Communicate with 3rd parties to ensure all export documents are completed correctly.
• Assist Customer Service Team members with completion of export documents to EU and also to Deep Sea destinations.
• Investigating and processing customer complaints and invoice queries related to import/export KPI and OTIF reporting
Application via CV, interviews will be conducted using remote conferencing.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.