£40000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8972
4 days ago
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading providers of insurance and legal services. An opportunity has arisen for a Visualfiles developer to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will initially be home based, with a view to transitioning back into the office on the Wirral once the restructions are lifted.
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, adhering to the agile development approach employed by the development team
- To undertake Visualfiles development; working on development projects, solutions and fixes on own and as part of a team
- Work closely with our in-house Business Analysis team to deliver projects, solutions and fixes in a timely manner and to required standard
- Produce clear, concise documentation evidencing changes made to workflows in a way that is easy for both team members and other members of the IT department to follow
- To code review the teams work, provide feedback and guidance when required
- To proactively suggest improvements that could be made to the software and / or working practices
- Provide initial and ongoing support to end users and our in-house Training Teams post implementation
- Work closely with other members of the IT development and support teams to offer integrated solutions
- Share responsibility within the Visualfiles Development team to resolve service desk tickets with a clear focus on customer satisfaction
- To act on own initiative but also be aware of when to escalate matters to line manager / Development manager
- Provide regular updates to line manager regarding status of developments currently working on and partake and contribute in the daily stand-up
- Adopt a flexible and proactive approach as may need to work on ad-hoc projects as and when required Experience & Knowledge
- Experience developing all aspects of the Visualfiles system, or another case management system such as Proclaim
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good analytical and organisational skills and strong attention to detail A flexible individual with good planning skills
- Possess excellent communication skills and be professional and credible with technical and non-technical people
- Knowledge/experience of using C# and SQL Ser
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.