£50000 - £58000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8960
4 months ago
Location: Seascale, Cumbria
Salary: Up to £58,000 per annum
Scantec are working with a global specialist that are currently recruiting for a Senior Estimator to support a series of high profile projects in the Nuclear sector.
This is a staff position based in Seascale, Cumbria, so candidates that wish to be considered must be able to commute to this location if required.
In order to be considered for this role, we are looking for the following experience:
- A minimum of 10 years experience as an Estimator in an NEC project environment
- Significant Nuclear project experience (on site experience is essential)
- Hold a technical qualification is Electrical, Mechanical or Civil Engineering (HNC minimum preferred)
- The ability to read drawings across various disciplines (piping isometrics, P&ID's)
- Be able to create BOQ drawings from drawings
- Either already have a P4 pass or be eligible for UK Nuclear security clearance
- When required, the ability to supervise other Estimators
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.