£18000 - £19500 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
about 2 months ago
Mon-Fri, 8.30am – 5pm
(40 hours per week)
25 days annual leave
A leading FMCG Manufacturer is currently an EHS Coordinator to join their team and help to assist the EH&S Team Leader with reviewing and developing the Environmental health and safety management system on site. You will be able to support all matters appertaining to Site Security, Environmental Health & Safety and implementation of the company H & S and Environmental Policy’s related to the activities of the site.
This is a new role to support the continued growth and demand on site. It’s a fantastic business with an excellent culture and there is the potential to further develop your skills and professional training and qualifications.
Core area’s of responsibility:
- Risk assessment development, completion and review
- Working alongside the production teams to develop and train out of Safe systems of work
- To support the investigation, where required, of works accidents / incidents and reporting.
- Supporting the EHS Team leader with developing and presenting training
- Auditing high risk activities and the key EHS functions
- Support the implementation of improvements from Incidents of High Potential Severity
- Own and support the Safety Observation process.
- Play an active role in the behavioural program
- Be involved in the company Induction for new employees on EHS
- Awareness of EH&S legislation in UK
- Awareness or working knowledge of risk assessment & IOSH
- Awareness of manufacturing and/or heavy industry
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
- IOSH Managing Safely would be desirable but can be trained / provided in time
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.