+44 (0)151 666 8999
7 months ago
Scantec are a Technical recruitment specialist, providing a range of expert recruitment and talent acquisition services to clients throughout the UK. With 30 years experience built on a reputation of enhancing businesses, progressing careers and striving for success, we are equally as passionate about the development and achievement of our own people.
Our consultative expertise focuses on initiating and sustaining longstanding trusted partnerships with our clients whilst delivering a high quality professional service. The scope and diversity of our business offers opportunities to build a lasting and fulfilling career, and as specialists in our field, we can offer a thorough insight to the recruitment process, preparing you to achieve your full potential.
Due to increased market activity, Scantec’s Scientific team currently have a new requirement for a 360 Recruitment Consultant to join their existing team of experts. The Recruitment Consultant will engage with a wide range of clients to understand their business needs and facilitate their end to end recruitment process; whilst providing a first class service. You will build effective and loyal business relationships with clients and candidates, to solidify Scantec as the recruitment partner of choice.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Identifying new business opportunities through client mapping and chasing leads
- Arranging and attending client meetings
- Speculative opportunity identification and management
- Lead and referral generation
- Identify and attract top market talent using a range of methods and tools
- Utilising media platforms to develop candidate and client networks
- Qualifying, engaging and influencing candidates
- Maintenance of recruitment database for commercial gain
- Presenting shortlists and influencing clients using expert market knowledge
- Proactively generating future business from clients
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for people with the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Naturally persuasive
- Commitment to self development
This role will require some UK travel
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- 23 days holiday per annum
- Agile working (split office/ home working)
- Private Healthcare*
- Pension Contribution
- Monthly incentive awards*
- Annual incentive trip
- Free onsite parking
Rewarding success and supporting personal development is vital for future our growth. We can provide a variety of exciting opportunities to support achieving your career goals and our in house training and progressive development programmes are designed for high performance, which are in turn rewarded by success. In addition to the remuneration detailed above we also offer:
- Ability to obtain a formal recruitment qualification
- A tailored training programme designed to ensure maximum support is given to achieving career goals
*Subject to satisfactory completion of probationary period
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.