£15 - £16 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8918
11 days ago
Scantec are currently looking for a Financial Administrator for one of our most prestigious clients.
- Good general level of education
- Requires knowledge equivalent to a NVQ3,
- Working knowledge of computerised AP system and other computer applications such as Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of P2P process and Company financial procedures
- Knowledge of the Data Protection Act
- Knowledge of Accounts legislation would be preferred
- Knowledge of Oracle business system would be beneficial.
- Experience of working in a similar finance environment
- Previous Accounts Payable experience would be an advantage
- Experience of the P2P process within an Oracle environment would be an advantage
- Good keyboard skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office – especially Excel
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to process information with high levels of accuracy
- Ability to work effectively with others within own team and across teams to achieve common goals
- Clear, concise, fluent and unambiguous in exchange of information at all levels
- A focus on continual improvement
- Self motivated, eager to learn
- Analytical and enquiring mind
- Protection of confidentiality of data
- Demonstrate and promote flexibility and positivity in the work place
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of suppliers’ invoices and Supplier/ Staff expense claims in accordance with company procedures and current desk instructions
- Receive process and enter onto Oracle, Supplier Invoices, inclusive of Foreign.
- Batch supplier invoices and produce a batch header
- Scan batched supplier invoices in accordance with company procedures
- Processing of the weekly self billing invoices and timecard amendments.
- Liaise with suppliers and on-site personnel to resolve any queries arising
- Manage the AP to AR relationship with assigned suppliers
- Manage the state of assigned supplier accounts in Oracle to ensure data integrity for internal and external audit.
- Reconcile supplier statements using the appropriate templates on a monthly basis, and to resolve resulting queries in a timely manner
- Expense Import: Run and check import data from I Expenses Module and import to AP Invoice entry on a daily basis.
- Payment Run: Run report and reconcile report against expense and advance import every Monday and Wednesday.
- KPI’s: Ensure timely and accurate reporting tacking ownership to influence performance outcome in line with OLA agreement.
- Provide cover for the other members of Accounts Payable
- Reporting: Generate and distribute weekly reports and report back to team
- Maintain a flexible approach to all activities in the working environment
- Feed back to Line Manager on potential issues
- Adhoc tasks
- Ensure that I understand and apply my responsibilities with regard to the Company’s Environment, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards.
- Ensure that P2P (Procure to Pay) and Finance processes are adhered to and understood.
- That AP policy and guidance is followed
- To provide support to the AP and wider finance team in order to meet it’s performance targets
- To ensure continual improvement
** Due to the nature of the projects, successful applicants will need to obtain UK security clearance therefore Scantec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK who hold a full UK passport.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.