£28000 - £32000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
9 months ago
As soon as possible
£28,000 - £32,000 (possible flex for the right candidate)
Scantec are partnering with a successful scientific healthcare company who are going through rapid expansion are looking to add the new post of QA Officer to their site in North Wales.
The successful candidate will support the QA Manager as they move forward with their new MHRA approved site as part of their future expansion plans.
The successful candidate alongside the QA Manager will be able to influence the direction and growth of the business. In return they can offer a fantastic opportunity for you to develop within the business professionally and put a real stamp on the role.
The company is currently commercialising their ground-breaking diagnostic product which will be marketed as a Pharmaceutical product moving forward into the future.
- Promote Quality, Pharmaceutical Quality Management Systems and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) awareness at all levels of the business
- Work closely with other key departments within the business to support and advise on good working practices
- The Senior Quality Specialist will promote the Company's purpose and vision and ownership of its values and strategic objectives
- Supporting the Quality Manager.
- Review and approve Change Control documentation for Quality Assurance
- Support the maintenance of Quality System documentation
- Participate in Risk Management activities
- Analyse and communicate proposed, new or changing requirements
- Investigate and report on non-conformances, customer complaints and CAPA issues within specified timeframe.
- Provide support to routine manufacturing activities, projects, development and training
- Provide system support, guidance and training in relation to the Document Management System
- Perform area walkthroughs, internal and external audits
- Support the development and maintenance of Quality System metrics
- Support the preparation and execution of Management Reviews
- Support qualification/validation activities in relation to equipment, processes and/or computer systems
- Assist with the validation of manufacturing and packaging processes.
- Carry out QC inspections and checking samples incoming as required.
- Complete internal audits as required.
- The QA Officer will assist with the creation and control of quality documents and quality records (Site Master File, Quality Manual, Procedures, forms etc).
- Assist with the creation of procedures (SOPs) and work instructions for all departments.
- Assist with the monitoring of environmental conditions significant to preservation of product and for packaging of product
- To assist with the Company's future strategy and direction of maintaining a first-class manufacturing capability and helping to build on its continuous process improvement programme.
- Educated to HNC / HND / Degree level in a Scientific subject
- Successful candidates will have previous experience of working in quality assurance or quality control within a pharmaceutical GMP environment.
- Ideally you will have a good working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice for IMPs (GMP-IMP) Standard Operating Procedures and MHRA guidelines. The role works across the business so excellent communication skills are a must as well as a strong IT literacy.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.