£26000 - £29000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
11 months ago
6 months initially
As soon as possible
£26,000 – £29,000
6 month contract initially
Based in Liverpool
An expanding multinational pharmaceutical company based in Liverpool are looking to appoint a QA Officer /Administrator to their QA team on an initial 6 month contract basis with a focus on document and change control.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Document Control of documents on site across all functions including QA, Method Development, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and QC as they move to a new electronic based system.
Working as part of a team of 3 within the wider QA group the successful QA Administrator will be helping to proof read new SOPs for new methods, managing the change control of GMP documentation, assisting in creating documentation for new projects and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience:
- The role holder will ideally have QA experience of working with documentation systems within a pharmaceutical cGMP environment.
- Candidates from other heavily regulated industries i.e.Medical Device or Contract Testing (of Pharmaceutical products) are also encouraged to apply
- Competent user of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A Life Science Qualification is highly desirable e.g., HNC / HND minimum
- Good interpersonal, communication and team working skills are required.
- Good organisational skills with good attention to detail
- Time management, diplomacy, assertiveness, leadership and the ability to work under pressure are also essential.
- A positive, flexible and pro-active approach to work is required
- Keenness and ability to learn new skills.
- Good knowledge of IT systems.
- Ability to understand and work to written systems, and a methodical approach to performing duties.
- Helpful attitude, highly motivated team worker.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.