£50000 - £55000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8958
about 1 month ago
The project size, scale and value the successful candidate will be involved with will be from £500k – up to £300M, and up to 55-storeys in height (mixed-use, PRS, commercial etc.)
You will be predominately office based, however and in conjunction with the operations manager, you will be involved at site level with the major projects (London & South) the business is involved in.
- Creation & ownership of warranty technical standards
- Technical management and risk delivery of warranty projects
- Internal technical auditing and reviews
- Building control reviews & auditing
- Building control delivery
- Training identification & coordination of the surveyors
- Technical management of a team of up to 10 dedicated warranty surveyors
- Working with the operations manager to deliver projects
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.