£23 - £27 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8914
10 months ago
Main duties will include:
• Fixed wire testing in social occupied & unoccupied housing
• Good reading and writing skills in English.
• Must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 (AM2 included) or equivalent
• ECS card holder
• 18th edition
• Proficient testing qualification such as 2391/4/5
• Excellent communication & presentation skills as you will be required to be client/ customer facing
Willingness to Travel in own transport as & when required
Start - January
Hours of work – 40 hours p/w
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.