£32500 - £33000 per annum, Benefits: Monthly bonus
+44 (0)151 666 8943
10 months ago
4 on 4 off Days & Nights (6am-6pm / 6pm-6am)
A leading Manufacturer of FMCG Packaging products is currently seeking a Mechanical Maintenance engineer as part of their on-going growth, investment and significant expansion / development plans. The purpose of the role is to provide engineering support to achieve plant production targets & PPM completion rate to KPI target levels.
This business is currently undergoing a huge expansion project along with investment. They are able to fully support long-term career progression and professional qualifications for those who want it.
If you are a Mechanical Engineer looking to develop your electrical skills and experience, this company will fund your multi skilling course and develop your skills further on the electrical side.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- Ensure all Engineering Breakdowns (irrespective of priority) are identified and subsequently rectified as quickly as possible
- Responsible for maintaining the highest standards of housekeeping (within specified areas)
- Practice & encourage others to deliver the highest standards of Health & Safety at all times and ensure that all plant and ancillary equipment is maintained to these high standards
- Ensure all recording systems for work completion are correctly compiled with all relevant information detailed
- Assist the Shift Operations Manager in minimising machine down time by proposing & introducing improved maintenance programmes & continuous improvement ideas.
- Responsible for timely completion of all plant PPM schedules and to provide support for all site wide PPM programs
- Ensure good communication avenues are prevalent between the Engineering Teams & the Operational teams
- Work as part of a multi-functional Mechanical / Electrical on-site Team
- Any other adhoc duties as required
Lincolnshire, Lincoln, Brigg, Scunthorpe, Scampton, Doncaster, Grimsby, Gainsborough
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.