£23000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
4 months ago
12 months Fixed Term Contract
4on, 4off, Days, 6am-6pm
- To complete a daily CCP / GMP audit of the site to monitor the quality, safety and legality of our products.
- To be able to challenge the site traceability system
- To carry out process audits and End of Life Panels to raise any concerns and highlight areas for improvement / change.
- To attend a daily production meeting / provide a technical support function to production to complete a shift report communicating shift incidents and concerns.
- To carry out daily / scheduled microbiological sampling of end product and individual components.
- Maintain shelf life
- The QA auditor will be responsible for specific QA systems which currently include:
- Equipment calibration / ingredient sampling for micro and chemical testing / process validation audits and raw material assessments / supplier contact on out specification issues.
- There will be opportunities to work with the QA Manager on specific projects which may arise within the business.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.