£40000 per annum, Benefits: Holiday, Pension, Other Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8999
11 months ago
Circa £40k + benefits
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding chemical manufacturing company who produce a wide variety of different products. As a business they have several manufacturing plants within the UK and supply products globally adhering to COMAH regulations.
Due to someone leaving the organisation they looking to take on a Design Draughtsperson to the team, to support on the design of industrial piping, structural steel and chemical plant design on their site in Grays Essex.
Our client are an independent business, offering good scope for development and are insistently investing across all of their sites, hence the requirement for this role to join the team.
If your background is working within a design department with experience on AutoCAD 2D and Solidworks 3D design packages please fee free to apply.
- Ensuring that all design and detail drawings are to company and relevant British/international standards
- Knowledge of industrial piping design & detailing
- Knowledge of structural steel design & detailing
- Knowledge of reinforced concrete design and detailing
- Work closely with customers and suppliers ensuring work is completed on time and on specification
- General structural calculations for steel & reinforced concrete bunds
- Knowledge of plant layout
- Use of general AutoCAD 2D and Solidworks 3D design packages
Our client are an industrial manufacturing company, so if you have experience operating within a similar industrial manufacturing business, chemical plant or oil and gas environment.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.