££ Competitive / DOE
+44 (0)151 666 8943
2 months ago
Reporting to the Technical Manager, you will have the responsibility for the performance and improvements of manufacturing processes. Working closely with the site Quality, Projects, Engineering and wider operational teams, your remit will be to develop and implement process solutions to improve operational efficiency across the plant. Two direct reports (Process Improvement Engineers)
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Identify process challenges by analyzing process data, metrics and stats.
- Identify opportunities, develop action plans and implement process improvements.
- Lead the technical team that will be responsible for process Optimization, and improvements.
- Facilitate teams to critically review current processes for effectiveness, quality, and control.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the processes and products.
- Facilitate teams on RCA - root cause analysis.
- Assist in promoting the implementation of best practices and lean manufacturing tools.
- Assisting with investigations on complaints and making recommendations for improvements
- Cooperate and promote culture change in H&S, environment and quality areas
- Monitor and measure the benefits of post process implementation to ensure product quality, efficiency, and improvement.
- Maintain and update all the process related reports, prepare these reports for leadership, management and the wider group
Experience of working within a fast-paced FMCG Manufacturing environment is essential.
My client is flexible on the level of experience, but ideally Process Engineering / Process Improvement as these skills are easily transferable.
We would also consider applications from graduates with a University degree in a Chemical engineering or chemical process discipline providing that you have hands on experience.
You will be a proactive individual with excellent communication & presentation skills as well as good verbal, numerate and analytical skills. You must be IT literate – fully versed in MS Office
Please apply via CV submission only to Paul Bradley
Commutable from: Scunthorpe, Doncaster, Gainsborough, Grimsby, Worksop, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.