£40000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
10 months ago
As soon as possible
Up to £50,000 depending on experience
Based in Greater Manchester
A successful contract testing company based in Greater Manchester is looking to appoint a Senior GC-MS Specialist to their brand new state of the art facility as part of ambitious growth plans.
The successful candidate will be responsible for GC-MS analysis as well as structural elucidation, extractables and leachables from pharmaceutical and medical device products and packaging and be a part of driving forward the future of this award winning company.
- Extractable and Leachable data interpretation and reporting
- Structural elucidation of unknown compounds
- Reporting of data following SOPs and Study Plans
- Ensuring reports and studies are delivered in line with agreed timelines
- Development of a proprietary knowledge data base
- Compliance with relevant regulatory standards (ISO 17025, GLP, cGMP)
- Compliance with all Company requirements in relation to Health and Safety
- Effective communication with team member with a collaborative approach across departments
- Help to build a culture that drives employee engagement, creating an enjoyable place to work
- A minimum of a BSc in a Chemistry related subject with significant experience in GC-MS qualitative analysis and structural identification.
- Experience of extractable and leachable analysis
- Experience of working to GLP, cGMP and ISO 17025
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.