£45000 - £60000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8956
5 months ago
Testing, Inspection and certification services / Chemical
£45,000 - £60,000 + commission + package + car
My client is a leading Testing, inspection and certification services organisation offering solutions to the Chemical industry.
Due to growth, we are looking to recruit a National Business Development Manager on a permanent basis to further develop their UK client base. This role is a national role and as such can be based from anywhere in the UK.
With the remit of managing a number of existing high value customers, as well as being tasked with growing the client base, this is an excellent opportunity for an experience Business Development Manager to join a very successful business in a growing industry.
- Planning and execution of business development strategy to surpass country growth targets
- To contact prospects / clients, generate leads, organise sales visits, follow up enquiries, prepare proposals ensuring timely delivery in order to maximize sales
- Work with location managers to defined sales and account plans to grow revenues for agreed targeted activities
- Respond to enquiries and resolve client issues in a timely manner to ensure all opportunities are fully explored and that we enhance customer confidence
- Record all sales activities in relevant sales CRM systems to ensure the information is centrally documented and accessible
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with operational management, technical and company functional support personnel to ensure preparedness for award and execution of new works and contract
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.