£38000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8953
11 months ago
Reporting to a Group Technical Function with dotted line to the Site Plant Manager, the successful Site QA Manager will ensure effective management for the planning, development and maintenance of all related food / feed systems.
The successful Site QA Manager will have previous experience in a complex food or pet food manufacturing environment and associated knowledge of food safety and regulatory requirements. The QA Manager may already be in a site number 1 position for technical issues or may be seeking the opportunity to step up into this role.
Responsibilities of the Site QA Manager include:
• Day to day accountability to ensure compliance for all Safety and Quality regulations, policies, standards and practices
• Ensure factory standards are adhered to, support the reporting and completion of actions in the event of any deviations
• Responsible for internal audit systems
• Accountable for Quality and Safety related site improvements
• Lead customer audits and visits including corrective action close outs
• Engage and encourage a small site based team of quality professionals
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Food Science, Microbiology, Chemistry) or equivalent experience
• Proven work experience including team supervision in the feed/ food industry
• Customer focused and achievement focused
• Excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritise individual and team workload
• Familiar with global food safety standards
• Pragmatic approach to problem solving
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.