Salary: Negotiable based on experience
+44 (0)151 666 8968
4 months ago
As soon as possible
Highly competitive salary plus 10% bonus and car allowance (maybe negotiable for the right candidate)
Based in Liverpool
A multi sited major Pharmaceutical company is looking to appoint a Quality Manager to their site in Liverpool as part of a multi-million pound site expansion plan. The successful candidate will have oversight of both the QA and QC departments and be part of the site senior management team ensuring quality standards are met and product released on time.
- Oversight for both the QA and QC teams
- Driving continuous improvement
- Ensuring compliance to the company’s Quality System and GMP standards are met and dealing with the relevant regulatory bodies.
- CAPEX and budget responsibilities where required
- Qualified to BSc level in Chemistry, Microbiology or related subject
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to coach and mentor more junior members of staff to realise their potential
- Minimum of 5-8 years experience within a Quality Management role within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in Lean especially holding a Green or Black Belt in Six Sigma would be highly desirable.
- Experience of leading multi disciplinary teams.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.