£25 - £28 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8937
11 months ago
Clearance: SC candidates only (you must hold NUCLEAR CLEARANCE already to be considered)
Rates: Ltd - £25 p/h / PAYE - £19.13 p/h
Duration: 6-12 months
CSCS blue card (or equivalent) is essential.
Mechanical Fitter Duties:
1) Report to the Site Supervisor/Engineer for all matters relating to quality and safety.
2) Undertake all work as instructed by the Site Supervisor/Engineer to the requirements of the task documentation (i.e. Work Order Cards, Method Statement; Construction Plan; Risk Assessments etc.), with due care to minimise the potential for inadvertent disturbance to site plant or equipment.
3) Comply in addition to the above-mentioned documents, with all other relevant safety instructions as identified through the Site Supervisor/Engineer.
4) Perform work whilst avoiding danger to themselves and to others that might be affected by their acts or omissions.
5) Report all anomalies, safety hazards, plant damage and specific problems through the Site Supervisor/Engineer before proceeding further.
6) Refrain from defeating or interfere with, anything provided in the interests of Health and Safety (PPE, fire extinguishers etc.) or environmental protection.
7) Use plant and equipment correctly, and in accordance with training and instruction provided.
8) Build only to the Print' in compliance with the requirements of the design intent.
9) Adopt at all times the S*T*A*R*T principle. Stop, Think, Act, Review and Tell whilst engaged on all types of works on site.
10) Attend weekly Toolbox Talks on matters of safety and Company policy.
11) Participate in the production and review of Point of Work Risk Assessments.
12) Participate in the Pre & Post Job De-Briefs.
13) Participate in the companies programme adopting the expected professional standards and behaviours within the workplace.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.