£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8999
11 months ago
£30-40k plus excellent benefits (see below)
An exciting opportunity with one of the most well regarded companies in the UK, with 23000+ UK employees. You’ll work as part of the Analysis Team working at head office on technology related projects with the IT team. Our client are constantly looking to improve the way in which they work, and need a Business Analyst to be involved throughout various Projects Lifecycles, managing the appropriate stakeholders within the business to ensure delivery.
Your Duties and Key Accountabilities:
- Attending project workshops, meetings, sprint reviews and system demos
- Working with business stakeholders, .NET developers and the Testers to understand business / project requirements – this could involve facilitating workshops, 1-2-1 interviews etc.
- Documenting the requirements following the agile methodology (Epics, Features, Stories etc.) – providing process flows where appropriate
- Preparing project backlogs and sprint plans (essentially the project plan)
- Provide project updates either in project team meetings, or steering groups
- Support the Project Manager regarding financial responsibility for designated projects, validating business benefits and project justification as well as managing the budgets
- Where appropriate support business stakeholders with UAT
- Where necessary offer support during transitional “go live” stage of projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Logical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Ability to be vigilant and inquisitive with good attention to detail
- Understanding of workflows and process flow diagrams
- A natural curiosity and desire to succeed and drive for results
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible & adaptable in the face of changing priorities or circumstances
- The ability and willingness to work well in a team and independently
- Excellent interpersonal communication & influencing skills
- Confident in working with internal and external teams
- Willingness to support others.
- Ability to multi-task and test on a varying number of platforms
- Practiced in sharing knowledge and collaborating with colleagues
- Highly self-motivated and well organized. Ability to manage workloads effectively.
- Skill in organising resources and establishing priorities
- Knowledge and/or expertise in agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Knowledge and/or expertise in using MS DevOps (Backlog, User Stories, Kanban Board)
- Office productivity skills are desirable, MS office, Excel, Visio etc
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday,
- 10% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount,
- Free parking onsite,
- Double discount weeks,
- Highly subsidised restaurant onsite with our own Michelin Star Chef!
- Subsidised Costa onsite,
- Discounted gym membership,
- Charity fundraising events,
- Educational sponsorship,
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave,
- Long service awards,
- Reward & recognition,
- Online discounts at over 150 retailers and cashback on shopping, holidays, insurance and more!
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.