£23500 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
9 months ago
As soon as possible
Based in Liverpool
A leading manufacturing company is looking to recruit 2 experienced ICP Analysts to join their team based in the Liverpool area on Monday to Friday Days.
- You will be expected to perform analytical tests on samples specifically using ICP-OES however additional techniques include titrations, wet chemistry and GC.
- Help identify and support any training needs to build relevant skills and ensure individual Training Records /Training Matrix are kept up to date.
- Promptly inform supervisory team if a problem with equipment or method occurs so that immediate actions can be taken to remedy the problems and return equipment to full service.
- Promote and develop a commitment to continuous improvement in all areas of the laboratories through adherence with the company's quality systems, following up audits and CAPRs/NIRs by completing actions on time.
- Minimum qualified to ONC / HNC / Degree level in a Chemistry related subject.
- At least 2 years ICP-OES Laboratory experience from industry.
- Method Development experience is highly desirable.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.