£30000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
about 2 months ago
As soon as possible
£30,000 – £35,000
Based in Preston
Pharmaceutical and Consumer Health industry
Flexible working hours
A multinational Pharmaceutical and Consumer Health company with multiple sites in the UK are looking to expand their Regulatory team based at their site in Preston. The successful candidate will come from either a Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Nutraceutical or Supplement manufacturing background as this role will work across all product areas.
Due to a continued period of growth both in the UK and Internationally the company has become the UK’s 5th largest supplement brand with ambitious plans to become the number 1 brand by 2023 through its award-winning innovation programme. The wider company has sites in over 30 countries worldwide and has for over 125 years been focussed on your health.
- The successful candidate will work with the Quality Manager to ensure compliance with regulations relating to Medicinal products, health food supplements, and Cosmetic products, in the UK and European Union.
- Provide the company with relevant regulatory updates and implement any necessary changes to ensure continued compliance. In addition, offer full support to the business and improve working practices and procedures in own department to achieve Business Plan objectives working closely with the Senior Leadership Team and other Managers.
- Provide support to the Quality Manager with Artwork ensuring it is up to current legal requirements
- Provide regulatory support with regards New Product Development ensuring product formulas and finished products are designed to meet labelling claims
- Provide support with regulatory compliance by maintaining the company’s Manufacturing and Wholesale Dealer Authorisations in addition to the portfolio of authorised products
- Responsible for communicating with regulatory bodies (MHRA, Food Standards Agency, Trading Standards) when required ensuring the company is compliant with any requirements or requests
A minimum of 2 years Regulatory Affairs experience from Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Nutraceutical or Supplement manufacturing
A HNC / HND / Degree in a Scientific subject
For further details and to apply please contact Johnathan Miller at Scantec on 0151._ 666._ 8968 and johnathanm (at) scantec. co. uk
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.