£16.50 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8970
5 months ago
Mechanical based fitters mate - persons who've started mechanical training and not completed it or who've worked as an installation fitter mate previously
Location - Burghfield
Clearance - must have valid SC
Rates - £16.50 p/h (Ltd) / £12.79 p/h (PAYE)
Additional: CSCS card (or equivalent) is essential.
***Also must be a UK National***
Mechanical Fitters duties:
1) Report to thesite Supervisor for all matters relating to quality and safety. No un-supervised work should be carried out.
2) Within their SQEP capability, undertake all work as instructed by the site supervisor, in accordance with the requirements of the task documentation, (i.e. Method Statement, Implementation Plan, Risk Assessments etc) with due care to minimise the potential for disturbance to site plant equipment.
3) Take reasonable care of the Health and Safety of themselves and those around them.
4) Comply with the requirements of the CSG Management System.
5) Comply with all applicable Safety documentation as identified by the Site Supervisor or client.
6) Refrain from interference with anything provided in the interests of Health and Safety (PPE, fire extinguishers etc)
7) Use any Plant and Equipment correctly, and in accordance with training and instruction provided.
8) Inform their Supervisor of any situation considered to represent a safety concern.
9) Report to their Supervisor any shortcomings in protection arrangements for Health and Safety.
If you are interested in this position or know someone suitable please send them my details - pip.carlton @scantec.co.uk and/or apply via this advert.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.