£30000 per annum, Benefits: £75 per month call out + pension, 25 days holiday, discounts, excellent subsidised canteen
+44 (0)151 666 8999
6 days ago
£30k + £75 per month call out + pension, 25 days holiday, discounts, excellent subsidised canteen
This role is shift based operating 6am-2pm and 10am – 6pm alternating weekly; there is also a callout requirement 1 week in every 4.
An exciting opportunity with one of the most well regarded companies in the UK, with 23000+ UK employees. You’ll work as part of a facilities team maintaining the depot, offices and associated facilities, ensuring that they are maintained to the required standard in accordance with relevant legislation and best practice.
If you have a background working within facilities teams or building maintenance teams, where you can oversee electrical, mechanical and general building fabric requirements then this role would be a good one for you to apply for.
This role is suited to someone who has worked as a Maintenance Engineer within a manufacturing site and is looking for a more varied environment, with a slightly slower pace.
- Work within the department on both planned and reactive maintenance.
- Using the CMMS to ensure all regular maintenance is carried out.
- Ensure regular mandatory checks including but not limited to:‐
- Fire alarms
- Emergency lighting
- Maintain building management systems with particular attention to Trend (training will be provided)
- To undertake internal office furniture/equipment handling removals and relocation, including the conference/training rooms and any necessary audio visual equipment, configuring to the users requirements.
- Maintenance repair and installation work involved with the operation of Large Industrial Ammonia Refrigeration Plant, insuring that plant is available and maintained to optimum performance levels at all times. A background within food, pharmaceutical or other associated industries would be helpful for these skills.
- Maintaining documentation to ensure company legal compliance
- Maintain stocks to enable the company to operate safely, effectively and efficiently with the minimum disruption.
- Installation of new plant and equipment.
- Continual assessment of plant, to ensure most effective performance, in both energy and operation.
Electrical 17th Edition or equivalent
Basic mechanical skills
General building maintenance skills
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.