£46016 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
11 months ago
As soon as possible
Based in Liverpool
£21.07 per hour - £46,016 per annum
Shifts of 12 hours 4 days on 4 days off, 7.00am – 7.00pm
A major pharmaceutical company is looking to appoint 2 additional QA Officers to provide QA support to the Manufacturing area at their site based in Liverpool on a shift basis. Rates of pay are again very competitive and reflect the highest on offer within the industry locally.
- Provide first line QA support to the site on a shift rotation.
- Responsible for providing cGMP and quality review, approval and decision-making to manufacturing and support functions.
- The role holder must be confident in making first line quality decisions as these may potentially be required on night shifts.
- Work as a member of cross-functional teams and will support batch release activities as defined by the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Work with other shift QA colleagues to ensure that all manufacturing batch records are reviewed in the specified timelines to assure compliance with the licensed and cGMP requirements.
- Provide quality advice and coaching within the cross functional environment on the shop floor where manufacturing issues and questions arise.
- Provide support for deviation investigations, ensuring effective root cause investigations are performed and product quality implications accurately assessed. Identify repeat deviations and ensure appropriate corrective actions are taken.
- Ensure that minor deviations and CAPA, technical reports and other applicable documents are approved within the designated timelines..
- Have a good knowledge of cGMP requirements and applicable process knowledge
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical environment
- Understanding of EU and FDA regulatory requirements
- General experience of Quality Management Systems
- Competent IT skills, particularly MS Excel and Word
- Possess good communication skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team, but flexible to work on their own
- Ability to manage multiple sets of information, prioritizing when required
- Ideally qualified to BSc level however HND or equivalent with the right experience will be considered
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.