£35 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8972
12 months ago
Our Client is currently seeking the services of a Project Manager with Highways experience to help support their Highways Design team in Huddersfield on a contract basis.
Experience required for successful application
• Knowledge and application of DMRB in design of major highway schemes
• Understanding of the CDM regulations and their relevance to highway design
• Significant experience in highway engineering, particularly urban junction design including design of roundabouts and traffic signal controlled junctions
• Incorporated or Chartered Engineer
• Able to provide accurate completion and prompt return of relevant compliance documentation, including early warning and compensation events
• Good knowledge and understanding of highway contracts
• Good understanding of Programme of Works and Key Milestones
• Knowledge of contract administration and risk management
• Able to conduct regular progress and stakeholder engagement meetings
• Prince 2 or equivalent Project Management certification (or working towards a relevant qualification)
• Good communication skills
• Computer literate
• A full UK driving licence is essential
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.