£25000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
8 months ago
With a defined career development path in SHEQ, the SHEQ Administrator will be supported in their career development within the site and wider group.
The successful SHEQ Administrator will ideally be a recent graduate with manufacturing experience exposed to SHE regulations and practices keen to develop their career further in that area. You will be enthusiastic, passionate and confident in your abilities to problem solve and put forward creative ideas to assist with the promotion of SHEQ on site.
Responsibilities of the SHEQ Administrator include:
• Learn, update and comply the factory to latest SHE regulations
• Logging and monitoring Hazards, Incidents, Accidents
• Conduct regular small SHE training sessions and maintain high level of SHE standards
• Record and analyse SHEQ KPIs
• Employee and Contractors Health & Safety monitoring
• Maintain SHE training records
• Handle daily issues of SHEQ in Production and Packing Operations
• Ability to investigate Non Conformance in Quality and Safety
• Conduct Internal SHEQ audits
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.