£30000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Car scheme + work-life balance + other benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8958
Building Control Surveyor - Cambridge
about 1 year ago
Due to being a smaller business, they are able to offer a more flexible and relaxed approach creating an environment that offers high staff satisfaction and very low turnover. For the right individual, my Client are also willing to consider applicants at Assistant level.
- Conduct technical reviews of building control submissions
- Prepare and issue Plan Check Reports, Plans Certificates, Amendment Notices and Completion Certificates as necessary
- Attend meetings and liaise with clients, design teams, architects and contractors to progress submissions
- Conduct site visits and inspections and prepare reports, instigate follow up measures to ensure resolution of outstanding matters and contraventions
- Associate or Corporate membership with RICS/CABE/CIOB/ICWCI
- Ideally a minimum 2 years experience in the Building Control sector
- Strong understanding of Building Control Regulations
- Attitude and desire for career progression
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.