£35000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car Scheme, flexibility & Other Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8958
Building Control Surveyor
about 1 year ago
Our client has managed the effects of the pandemic well and are experiencing a period of growth across the business. Subsequently they are seeking competent Building Control professionals that suite the ethos and ambitions of the business, ready for the next step in their career.
- Conduct technical reviews of building control submissions
- Prepare and issue Plan Check Reports, Plans Certificates, Amendment Notices and Completion Certificates as necessary
- Attend meetings and liaise with clients, design teams, architects and contractors to progress submissions
- Conduct site visits and inspections and prepare reports, instigate follow up measures to ensure resolution of outstanding matters and contraventions
- Associate or Corporate membership with RICS/CABE/CIOB/ICWCI
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years experience in the Building Control sector
- Strong understanding of Building Control Regulations
- Attitude and desire for career progression
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.