£55713 per annum, Benefits: includes s 33% shift uplift in the rate
+44 (0)151 666 8968
7 months ago
As soon as possible
Based in Liverpool
12 month contract initially
Pay Rate: £25.51 per hour / £55,713 per annum pro rata
Shifts: 2 days, 2 nights 4 off
Avg 42 hours per week
A major pharmaceutical company is looking to appoint an additional Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer to their site based in Liverpool to support a major expansion project this time on a 12 month contract initially.
Specific experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is essential for the role as part of the role will involve working in Clean Room areas to the highest level of GMP. Alternatively we can consider candidates from a highly regulated environment only for example Nuclear or a Top Tier COMAH site.
- Deliver engineering support for planned and unplanned maintenance requirements
- Plan and execute routine work
- Ensure all documentation is completed, accurately in a timely manner and signed by the relevant personnel
- Ensure compliance with HSE regulations
- Be aware of and comply with all operating procedures in all operational areas. Support organisational change, process improvements and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrate Engineering competency at a level to be able to carry out PPM activity, plus some specialist knowledge in limited areas
- Can carry out basic coaching and training
- Understand, execute and promote a cGMP compliant culture, ensure the highest standards of housekeeping and safety are applied within their own work area and shared work shop are compliant in accordance with the Orange Guide and CFR regulations
- Actively promote a safety culture and raise and correct Near Misses / Accident reports when required
- Plan and attend required training in a timely manner and ensures training records are up to date
- Be flexible when working in idle periods either for maintenance shutdowns or none production periods to switch from Nights to Days
- To be considered for this role you must be apprentice trained / time served and be a mechanically biased Engineer.
- You will have experience of working within the pharmaceutical sector, but we are happy to consider other highly regulated backgrounds outside of pharma – Nuclear or a Chemical Top Tier COMAH site only.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.