$1100 - $1400 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8975
4 months ago
- Assist the in country Drilling personnel with managing the existing and inactive well
- Review the key information and develop drilling issues plan
- Conduct detail Drilling study
- Assist with design and implementation
- Excellent HSE leadership skills
- 10 - 15 years experience working as a Mud Engineer or Drilling fluids engineer.
- Experience working in Kurdistan or Southern Iraq is essential.
- Previous experience working for an Operator.
Due to visa and covid19 restrictions we can only accept candidates from the UK, EU and Middle East.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.