$750 - $1000 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8975
4 months ago
- Responsible for the rig site storage, inventory integrity, security, and disposal of material.
- Ensure the inventory files has detailed item description, procurement cost, current condition, residual cost, storage location, etc.
- Ensure compliance with KRI, partner, and Inventory Management Process.
- Familiar with KRI and drilling regulatory standards and API, NACE, etc.
- Attend meetings with KRI and other stakeholders as required.
- Visit service providers with drilling personnel to audit equipment.
- Work close with Drilling and C&P Department.
- Show strong HSE commitment during planning and operational phases of the project.
- Participate in reconnaissance trips with Drilling or C&P Departments.
- Participate in special projects and studies, internal investigations, peer reviews, audits, insurance claims, NPT and invoice issues, etc.
- Ensures all work within the area of responsibility is adequately documented and lessons learned are captured for the benefit of future operations worldwide.
- Build effective relationships and interact professionally with internal / external stakeholders and service companies.
- Follow up on daily basis the completion and intervention operations and plan ahead in order to ensure any inventory requirements.
- Provides and maintains inventory control records during and after operations.
- If needed, initiate requisitions to maintain stock at prescribed levels commensurate with lead times and planned operations.
- Maintain files on each requisition with complete history on acquisition, transportation and receipt.
- Provide for records and location control of all operator-owned and rented drilling tool equipment and follow up with operational personnel to make sure rental equipment is immediately returned to vendors once dispatched from the field.
- Ensure all rental tools arriving at the rig site and leaving the rig site are accurate with shipping documents.
- Ensure that delivery of bulk materials is arranged for and that an accurate record of delivered quantities is obtained.
- Ensure maintenance records of all material movements, stock and rental, including Materials Transfer Manifest (MTM), Goods Received Notes (GRN), Materials Return Note (MRN), Stock Transfer Note (STN), and Damage/Discrepancy Notes (DDN).
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.