£60000 - £68000 per annum, Benefits: car, pension, medical
+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 1 year ago
The successful Plant Manager will ideally have an in depth knowledge of the working of an Anaerobic Digestion facility, ideally degree qualified in a chemical engineering / scientific subject. Alternatively you may have a complex chemical processing background and are passionate about the green energy sector.
You will have a key eye for commercials and interpreting KPI data to deliver strategic production management plans as well as strong leadership of cross functional teams.
Plant Manager Responsibilities include:
• Overall leadership and management of site including: production, engineering, HSE, supply chain.
• Define, analyse and manage key financials including site budget, cost analysis, CAPEX
• Develop short, mid and long-term strategy for the site to deliver future capacity and reduce costs
• Direct, lead and implement strategic business partnering with all functions to deliver efficiencies and savings
• Lead site engagement & employee communication plan
• Streamline all processes to reduce waste & increase efficiency
• Initiate performance benchmarking where appropriate and actively promote a culture of continuous improvement and high performance at all levels within the site.
• Contribute to wider group management processes and objectives maintaining positive and constructive relationships within the wider group
Application via CV.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.