£40000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8958
Transport Planner Notts
6 months ago
The organisation provides specialist consultancy services dealing with the transport, highway and drainage infrastructure matters that arise as part of development projects. Working with some of the UK’s biggest developers, they offer the opportunity for an experienced Transport Planner to lead and deliver a broad range of exciting projects.
- Extensive experience in a Development Planning environment
- Transport Assessments, Transport Statements, Travel Plans, Feasibility Studies, Junction Modelling
- Junction Modelling software experience: Junctions 9, LinSig, ARCADY, PICADY, AutoCAD etc.
- Ability to deliver transport planning solutions, mentor junior staff and manage projects technically
- Client and stakeholder engagement and/or business development capabilities
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline (Transport Planning, Civil Engineering, Geography etc.)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.