£500 - £550 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8960
7 months ago
I have a brand new contract opportunity for an experienced Project Controls Manager to work for my client, a reputable specialist in Infrastructure, based in Leicester.
About the role
- Set up and Lead the deployment of Project Controls process and procedures across the CMO contract
- Plan and execute the systems, resources and personnel required to support outperformance of our targets
- Provide project governance across all CMO scopes of work.
- Engage with the operations team to develop the programme of work for the annual workstack.
- Assist in the recruitment of the Project Controls Team, and drive their further development and training
- Support the operations team with scope change management Align the data and frequency of reporting to the contract KPIs
- Develop the supply chain (Local Delivery Partners) capabilities in project controls Lead the preparation of estimates for reactive works
- Share Project Controls best practice with other regional CMOs
Essential requirements to be considered:
- Previous experience of Project Controls and Programme management of capital spend in a regulated business is essential
- Hold a recognised qualification in project controls such as ECITB certificate or accredited apprenticeship
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Cost and Scheduling Management software including Primavera P6 and Enterprise One
- Thorough knowledge of Programme performance metrics including EVA Experience in the Gas networks or other utility industry preferred
- Highly organised with good time management skills and attention to detail
- A strong Team working ethic with a proven ability to work against tight deadlines Excellent communications skills
Please click the application link if you wish to be considered, or contact Tamsin Doran directly at Scantec
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.