£20 - £25 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8914
about 1 month ago
1- 3 months
Daily Duties Include:
- Working on various small works projects across the south west
- Site surveys to assess the condition of site equipment
- Breakdown, repair, re-positioning and installation of machinery including working with control systems, electric, actuators, penstocks, tidal gates, Flood flow controls, pumps & compressors
- Supply and installation of new actuated and manual valves/penstocks - Flowco stock Dezurik valves.
- Fabrication of support steel work, flooring and hand railing.
- Freeing up of seized/tight valves and operating gear.
Experience required includes:
- Mechanical Bias with experience of Electrical & Instrumentation
- Water industry experinece is essential.
- NVQ L3 (Or Equivalent)
- Own Transport
Medium risk confined space
Start date: ASAP
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 40 hours
Overtime often available - project dependant
Self Employed Rates: £20 p/h +
Candidates may have relevant experience in the following roles: Installation Electrician, Maintenance Engineer, Shift Electrician.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.