City Of London
£59000 - £60000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8905
about 1 month ago
They are currently looking for an experienced Cost Engineer to join their their project teams to working on a major Rail project based in London.
They are looking for someone with experience working on Infrastructure projects and desirably within the Rail sector. Experience using cost systems such as ARAS and PRISM and have working knowledge of Primavera.
- Be they point of contact for all Cost reporting and work thoroughly with Senior staff to maintain Cost models to ensure accurate reporting and analysis of infrastructure costs
- Provide expert advice to key stakeholders
- Guarantee continuous growth and improvement of clients procedures and resources
- Previous experience working in high value infrastructure projects
- Experience working within the rail industry
- Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM) and NEC contracts
- Full working knowledge of the Construction industry
- Understanding of complex project data, and the ability to convert the data into management reports.
For more information on this role, please contact me directly.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.