££dependent on experience
+44 (0)151 666 8953
17 days ago
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the successful Account Manager / Account Executive will have previous FMCG Food experience in a sales or commercial role supporting either retail, Food service or B2B customers
Account Manager / Account Executive responsibilities include:
• Improving the effectiveness of routes to market by developing joint plans with sales managers to ensure product availability in participating distributors.
• Influencing the end user by building long term relationships.
• Implementing solutions which grow outlet sales.
• Converting non-users and influence prospective customer.
• Creating awareness of business and brand.
• Supporting and attending relevant events.
Application via CV
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.