£22000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8968
18 days ago
As soon as possible
Based in Southport
£22,000 total salary
Hours are a rotation of a week of each:
Earlies – 6.00am – 2.30pm Monday to Friday
Lates – 1.30pm – 10.00pm Monday to Friday
Nights – 9.45pm – 6.15am Sunday to Thursday finishing Friday morning
My client is an established manufacturer of Healthcare and Pharmaceutical products and supply into all the major retailers nationwide and overseas. Following an internal promotion they are looking to appoint an additional Process Operator on a Permanent basis on a shift pattern of Earlies, Lates and Nights. Due to location and shift pattern you must have access to your own transport.
The client will consider people from either a Pharmaceutical or FMCG industry background. You will also need to be physically fit to carry 25kg bags of raw materials.
The company are completely Covid-19 safe with extra care taken to ensure the health and safety of their personnel. During the pandemic there has been a greater demand for their products worldwide
- The role will primarily involve the formulation and manufacturing from start to finish of over the counter pharmaceutical products
- Working in a team to ensure deadlines are met
- Transferring bulk finished product to the packing area so that it can be dispensed into the final product
Qualifications and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have a background from working in Production in either a Pharmaceutical, Medical Device or highly regulated Food environment.
- Educated to GCSE level (including English and Maths) or equivalent
- Manufacturing related background
- Understanding of Health and Safety procedures.
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- The ability to accurately follow instructions
- The ability to read and follow standard procedures
- Ability to work well within a team.
To apply please forward your details to Johnathan Miller at Scantec on email to:
johnathanm (at) scantec. co. uk for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis (outside IR35 Determination). Agency PAYE and Umbrella engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.